unauthorized biography of being jamie

Sunday, August 14, 2005

my hair? nothing serious, just screwed up that's all...

It was one of the days when I felt like going for a haircut somewhere at the saloon. But this time instead of that male hairstylist, a charming lady came to me. At first I was kinda reluctant to sit at that chair knowing that she might overdo my hairstyle. All I wanted was for her to trim my hair. She nodded with a smile and still I was half convinced. Nevermind I thought to myself just give her a chance and who knows.

As time went by, I noticed that she became more and more persuasive for me to try her ideal hairstyle. She kept assuring me by saying “better cut like this lar, more handsome mar…” it’s not the point whether I’ll look good or not coz all I want was to maintain the length of my hair. How difficult was it for her to understand it? But in the end I gave in and as I watched my hair cut to ‘obscenely’ short, I began to wonder whether this was a good idea after all. I could feel my heart ache every time she cut them hair.

So? What say i? damned…it’s f*cking short!!! So I sat there feeling numb as I looked at my reflection off the mirror… I could barely hear her asking me of what do I think of my new hairdo? Erghhhhhhhhhh…I spent months and months to keep my hair long enough only for her to cut it back to….eraghhhhhhhhhhhl!!!@#%@#$@#$....sob…sob…sob…oh no! What have you done…

As I walked out of the saloon the day started to rain heavily…gosh look like mother nature couldn’t stand the sight of my new hairdo as well…how upsetting :-(

******
That night as I watched Chelsea played their first match of the session, it was not good…first half? Could this be my unfortunate day? 90 minutes into the end of the match, still it was scoreless tie…C’mmon Chelsea…you gotta play better than that… and then 3 minutes into extra time, I was suddenly overjoyed when Crespo scored the decisive goal of the match with such a wonderful strike….hahahah…..great!!!

Now watching my team won their first match of the season was kinda antidote to what I felt that evening…at least it had compensate the frustrating feeling that I felt the whole day long….sigh…

3 Comments:

At 10:16 AM , Blogger hC said...

well..chelsea did win..but the fact that your newly haircut is still short doesnt change anything eh?..hahaha..cheer up la..it's stylish..it's cool...it's...errmm..funny? haha..joking :))

 
At 8:20 AM , Blogger aisoh said...

short like the one in your picture in your blog kah?

 
At 12:11 PM , Blogger jamie said...

ergg...i think it's short enough that even when the wind blows be it the mighty hurricane, my hair "sik bergerak lalu bah"...; in other words, it's short enough that u wont date me for now...sigh... :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home