unauthorized biography of being jamie

Friday, August 05, 2005

me? comical? no lar...

Attended a meeting that evening – eight of us and I happened to be the only guy in the room. So I (chose to) sat beside Nicole. The session went quite well and I could sense that this meeting right here was unlike any previous meetings that I’ve attended with my seniors – it’s more youthful and less official.

There’s one point when Nicole turned to me and assured me that I could always come to her or any of the other seniors if I face some difficulties in my freshly assigned tasks and couldn’t make it. Well right after she finished the sentence, I replied “errghh…oookay…” (7 seconds of silence later)…”I cannot do it!” I told her jokingly which coz the meeting room to break into laughter… and so it happened that everytime I suggested something to them, it turned out comical…sigh…it’s something good I know but what if there’s time when I decided to be serious and really want to get my point across?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home