unauthorized biography of being jamie

Saturday, August 06, 2005

from Hi to Lo

Ady and Mar invited me to come along to meet up with Jac.
When the car stop for the red light ahead, Ady started commenting on the lifeless plants by the roadside before Jac chipped in by saying “Yalah…sik cukup oksigen” Three minutes later, I just didn’t know why but I sarcastically said it out loud “Errgh…isn’t that supposed to be CO2?” followed by a series of laughters from them. “Malu nau …sine mauk tapok muka tuk eh…? Tau aja bah kamek orang tuk…” she said embarrassingly. Well i hope she knows that i didn't mean to you know...embarrassed her...

Went to Sri Hartamas and was enjoying ourself till Jac dropped the Bomb. Got to know that Jo was so “merepak” when I brought her to Willie Café for lunch (of all the places in Kuching?). I not sure whether Jac was telling me or just assuming. But still it made me think of myself.

Have I been that selfish all this while? My mood seemed to tone down a bit that night…

1 Comments:

At 3:53 PM , Blogger aisoh said...

i did not mengerepak!!! :P
30/6/2006

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home