unauthorized biography of being jamie

Monday, August 01, 2005

Back to work...

After such a long break, I was finally back in my cubicle again as my colleagues gave me such a warmth welcome. Was given some tasks to do and then realized how rusty my mind was that it took me few hours to finally regain my momentum….phew…

Distributed the souvenirs that I brought all the way from Sarawak (some were specially hand-picked by Elizabeth). Fifteen in all and initially was meant for my batch but then again...some didn't get theirs coz my seniors in my team got their hands on them souvenirs...anyway first come first served...

2 Comments:

At 1:10 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

heya! whos Elizabeth!? anyways, you should check the comment box on your previos post... looks like "you've got SPAM'!!!!
sheeeeeeet.

 
At 10:08 PM , Blogger jamie said...

yeah man...there's always the first time for everything right?...dun u think?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home