unauthorized biography of being jamie

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Back to my hometown - Day 7

I got a date with Josephine later that night and simply didn’t know where to bring her. Somewhere quite…how the hell do I know…I have not been in Kuching for quite sometime now…think Jamie think…and suddenly my phone was vibrating and found out that it was Steph. What is it now? “Keluar mauk klak?” she asked with that monotonous tone of hers. I was a bit hesitated to go out at first since I need to get enough rest for tonight until she said that she would come over to my house to pick me up. Oh great!...that didn’t leave me with any choice but to wait. Yup I waited and was dozing off for a short nap when my sis knocked on my door saying that some cute girl was waiting outside.

When I saw her waiting in her car, I just forgot how adorable she looks like. Looked at my watch and it’s 3:21pm, no wonder it’s phreaking hot…I didn’t feel like wearing anything fancy so I just put on my white sleeve shirt, a grey short pant and the ‘Selipar Jepun’ on (which apparently Made in China). As we were halfway down the road, she told me that she want to go to buy something at Riverside Shopping Mall…what ah? Are you kidding me Steph?! With me dressing up like that, I think I would be lucky if I escape the DBKU when they’re on their mission to catch all the stray dogs in the city. So typical of her – full of nasty surprises and wonder why she always does that to me …oh why?

As ‘torturous’ and ‘awkward’ day it was, those feelings were so insignificant when the two of us finally sat opposite each over a lunch table. She was so different today, a bit gentle and soft-spoken. Why is that? Made me forsaken all the things that I felt about her the other night… We talked and talked till we didn’t realized that it was seven in the evening. An outing with her, this time it was just nice…

******
Back in my room, still unsettled of what to wear and how to groom my hair, everything went haywire…even my younger sis came to my rescue, as she was my hairstylist for that evening. Suddenly my phone was beeping again and to my surprised, it was Radin and she finally decided to go out with me. ‘Oh shit! Tonite?’ I don’t think it was a good idea coz I was pretty occupied with my plan for that evening. So blar blar blar…

In the end, I found myself dateless for the night…one was stuck in Lorraine’s kitchen baking cookies (for charity of course) while the other one suggested that we go out on Sunday. Hmmm so much trouble for nothing…so I sat in my room thinking of at least something to do. Noticed the ‘The Rule of Four’ was unattended for a few days now…picked it up and began to read it till I felt I asleep..sigh….

5 Comments:

At 3:41 PM , Blogger aisoh said...

oh gosh... sorry about that. make it up to you next time..;)

 
At 9:16 AM , Blogger Angeline Choo said...

hey hey. so many gals asking u on a date.. u shld be happy dude! :D

 
At 9:42 AM , Blogger jamie said...

dont worry jo, i wasn't upset with you...(perhaps i wont be at all) unless you said some nasty things to my dog - Murukku like erg "hey doggie...u're a pretty cat"...mind u...he's one sensitive dog...

 
At 10:03 AM , Blogger jamie said...

oh yeah angie...but i could hv been happiER if she could make it that night... :-)

 
At 10:34 AM , Blogger aisoh said...

Murukku?! so cute..... my puppys' name is shy and pd. when you come home i bring you to this rest called tom's. heard it's yummy..;D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home