unauthorized biography of being jamie

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Back to my hometown - Day 5

It was a hot day. Went to pick up Josephine at her office and gosh, she still as radiant as before. But she kinda unhappy about her weight. Well it doesn’t really matter to me coz your personality always appealing to me and besides you look just fine to me I thought to myself as I knew damn well that I won’t be able to say it out with that very sentence. How I miss being around her and I lost count of how many years I haven’t seen her. Okay I admit it that I did have a light crush on her when I first saw her back at the college. Just felt glad that she was able to make it for the date. So I brought her to Willie café which always been my favorite ever since I was in the secondary school. Must be the ‘tomato mee’…

*******

Later that night, my parents threw a small BBQ gathering with their friends and I was allowed to bring my own companion for the night. Since it was not planned, I just couldn’t think of anyone better to invite other than Elizabeth. When I called her up, she frantically surprised to know that I was in Kuching after months and months of being away. Since everything happened quite unplanned, I bet that within such a short notice, it quite hard for her to get ready…I didn’t mind that as long that she could come.

Thirteen minutes later, I was outside of her house and saw her waiting by the entrance. I could barely see what she was wearing until she sat beside me. Oh no just when I least expected it… she was wearing a low-cut strapless dress for the BBQ… too much skin but I think it should be just fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home