unauthorized biography of being jamie

Friday, July 29, 2005

Back to my hometown - Day 6

Went out ‘yumcha’ at Lo Yau with my younger brother Josh when Steph sent me a message. So I decided to give Steph a call that night only to realize how unpleasant she can be at times. And yet I still can’t define the kind of friendship that we have. After all these years, still don’t quite understand her. I just don’t know why I still keep up with her attitude. As far as I know she’s one sensitive and hot-headed person. Didn’t bother me though.

Perhaps the history that we had few years back when I was a young fool and she’s just young and foolish too. She even cried for me on the phone (the fact is – I can’t stand a girl crying for me coz it makes me heart weak) when I told her that we should only remained as friend. Nothing more. Was I partly to be blamed? She should have known better that I was in a relationship before deciding to pursuit me like a hungry horse (wait! why horse? Err..maybe that’s the only animal I can think of right now). Maybe she used to get whatever she wants but not me. I guess she learned that I was not happy with my girlfriend (and never loved her). But that was not a good reason for her to barge in and expect everything to be liked she had wanted it to be.

Anyway it was long time ago and we have put it behinds us and I am grateful that she’s able to accept that friendship – the only way to show her how much I appreciated her all these years. Despite all that, that night I decided to give up on our so-called ‘friendship’.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home