unauthorized biography of being jamie

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Back to my hometown - Day 3

The day passed by with me spent most of my time by the drumsets. Just need to improve my timing beat that’s all. During a break, I went to the backyard and begin to wander restlessly for a while as I browsing thru my phone list for someone to go out with tomorrow or any other days. I shortlisted a few and it was between Radin and Josephine. So I messaged both only for one to reply to my invitation. It was Josephine, Great, just as I have liked it rather than Radin whom I barely know. So it was going to be a lunch date.

1 Comments:

At 4:28 PM , Blogger aisoh said...

oh....i was only a choice between radin and me... eee.... her ah....
eee... coba la org lain....
30/6/2006

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home