unauthorized biography of being jamie

Monday, August 08, 2005

Dart Vader vs. Li Ean

Before I left the office that evening, I decided to drop by the pantry to play some dart but bumped into Janet and Li Ean instead. I got to learn that they are soon flying off to Singapore for some live-band perfomance..whoa cool! How I wish that my band was that much alive if it wasn’t for them to have kids and family (anyway good for them)...can't remember the last time I performed with my old f*cked-up band...

******

Li Ean suggested that we competed against each for a game of dart. Just didn't know why, but I’ve already predicted that I would come out the eventual winner. Not knowing that she's short-sighted, she always ahead of me...not bad for a rookie hehe. If it wasn't for my last two shots, she could have won...phew that was closed...but it’s fun alright. Ok maybe I forgot to mention how attractive she is to some of my colleagues. She has this flawless skin and the figures. But what amused me sometimes was how Rudy told me once how she looked so ‘cun giler’ when she smiles coz it naturally would shows her ‘rabbit teeth’…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home