unauthorized biography of being jamie

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Back to my Hometown - Last Day

I think it was my dad that woke me up that morning…”Get up…time for the morning mass…”
As I scrambled for my phone between the bed sheets to check the time, it was half past five in the morning…got to get in for that icy cold shower…I think we were about few minutes late for the mass coz by the time we get to St. Joseph Cathedral, it was almost the start of the First Reading. As my mind still half-awake, my eyes started to wander around the church for its ambience never fail to capture my admiration. I’m gonna miss this grand old church..sigh…

*******

My dad was not able to send me to the airport as he had something to do while my mom, she got to go to work. So my dad asked my bro and my sis to send me instead.

I still remember few years ago when my family and I were at the airport, my sis was 10 years old and she kinda emotional and honestly I have never expected to see tears flowing down her cheeks. I was so touched despite the fact that back then I was never quite close to her since from time to time we tend to argue over small things. (Well maybe we have been staying under one roof for way too long) I gave her a hug before I went in for the check-in.

Well that was then and now I should have known better than to take her for granted. I know that I’ve never said how much I love her, my bros and my parents. I’m a no good when it comes to express how I really feel…maybe it’s just the way I was brought up. Sis, I hope it’s not too late for me to be your Big Bro eh?

So few minutes before I check-in for the flight, my bro and I went to a corner and began to take a few puffs “together-gether” before we were joined by two other cute chicks. So I jokingly told my bro “Hey lookie, someone must have drawn them to us…definitely not me…”. Perhaps it’s quite true that he’s the better looking one haha… coz we noticed that a while ago, they were glancing somewhere at the end of the building before deciding to stand behind us and smoke as well. Ignored them…coz I just need to spend a moment with him and my sis and after all I got plane to catch…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home