unauthorized biography of being jamie

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Back to my hometwon - Day 4

Was practicing on the drums set when Maclean came over to my house and went straight up to my room upstairs to greet me with his trademark laugh. It’s almost ended-up as nothing but a hi-bye kind of conversation if not for his invitation that I should hangout at his place instead.

We were walking up the stairs when I saw his beloved baby girl waiting for his daddy to come home. I forgot how long since the last time I saw Mac’s little baby girl and she’s so adorable. Mac told me that her 4th birthday is coming soon. His wife Sue, was in another room when she decided to come out to see me. Didn’t know what to say to her but I knew better that I should just forced a smile on my face. Not until ten minutes later that I found out the reason why he wanted to see me. He wanted me to check on his pc at the club his working at. With the sight of cables spring out from its backside panel to the mixers and other deejaying equipments I don’t even know what. Well I said I’ll try to make it later that night and perhaps have a few drinks and with him being a prominent DJ at that club, getting a few more free jugs of beer was quite tempting.

******
Late in the evening I received a call from Angie asking me out to have a ride in her car around the city. Well since I haven’t seen her for quite sometimes now, that was the best thing to do that night but…means that I might not be able to attend to Mac’s request and yes I didn’t…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home