unauthorized biography of being jamie

Monday, July 25, 2005

Back to my hometown - Day 2

Woke up quite late today and the first thing that I decided to do that morning was to sit myself in front of the drums set. Yes just sit. About 30 sec later went to the bathroom to take my shower when my dad called me up to remind me to collect my new MyKad at JPN.

So there I was at the JPN office, waiting for my turn to collect my MyKad. About fifteen minutes later, my number was up and I was so thrilled to get hold of my Mykad after been waiting for such a long time. Oh wait how come I look so ‘different’ in the photo? With that clean-cut hairstyle… I look so sheepishly innocent…

1 Comments:

At 1:32 PM , Blogger hC said...

all guys are innocent, my friend.. ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home