unauthorized biography of being jamie

Thursday, July 21, 2005

toastmaster...

Went for the Toastmaster Meeting right after office hours. Got to know Eingeline and boy was she nervous or what? She was to be among the five persons assigned to have their speeches later. And her husband was there as well to give her moral support. Honestly I think she’s a natural and talented speaker and I like one phrase that she had used during her speech – “A single friend is an antidote for thousands enemies”.

Delina? She was there too and I learned that she is actually from the Land Below the Wind – not Australia but Sabah. Several days ago, out of boredom, I did a Google of her name and to my surprised, she was among the team that represented one of the Malaysian universities to participate in the World Debate Competition. Should check the ranking…very impressive indeed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home