unauthorized biography of being jamie

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

can i still write songs? better try...

Just don’t know why but these songs by The Strokes keep spinning in my head for days now. Even without the earphone on, I could still feel the beats, the raw guitar riffs and the rhymes went on and on. Maybe I could simply pick a few of those songs so that me and my brothers can have something to practice on once I am back in Kuching. With 3 guitars and one complete drum sets that we have in our room on the ground floor for jamming, why not? (just forget the neighbors next door ‘coz it’s better to assume that they can bear the noise every night) Maybe I’ll go even further by writing a few songs…just like the old days… Better get my rusty high-pitched voice well tuned and singing a couple of songs by Gun n’ Roses will do for now.

2 Comments:

At 3:28 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

what about the White Stripes? Seven Nation Army.. play that song...!!!

 
At 5:15 PM , Blogger jamie said...

great guys! Seven Nation Army? haha...even my sister hv been bragging me to play tht song while she's playing the drums...Kaiser Chiefs? yup i kinda like 'Oh My God'...thnx!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home