unauthorized biography of being jamie

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

what to wear tomorrow?...the dinner

We were gathered at the R&R to rehearse the Gemilang song sang by Jaclyn Victor. At first most of us did feel a bit awkward to open our mouth to even sing few lines from the lyrics. i mean why Gemilang? Why not other simpler song? Yeah right?! like it would be my glory night anyway! Well what the heck…shouldn’t let the singing part ruining our night tomorrow ‘cause I think it is indeed our night and I should have fun..yea?

******

I went to Central Market to look for some suitable traditional dress to wear. Initially I’ve reminded myself to get a batik when I realized that wearing something else which might be a bit expensive might worth the money I spent on. It took me about half an hour before I decided to buy a Chinese traditional dress instead. I do hope it worth every penny of it (because of buying it, I have forego my intention of buying stuffs for some of my friends especially Angie when I promised her some earrings.)

Now back in my room, while I was trying the costumes, I just can’t help myself from imagining that tomorrow night, I’ll be the King…whoohooo! But will I be? At all? Let’s wait and see…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home