unauthorized biography of being jamie

Thursday, July 07, 2005

this time i didn't stutter my tongue...phew

Over lunch, Fitri can’t seem to stop worrying about his plan to go Bangkok. Touring for a week in some unfamiliar places, I guess he has reasons to. Anyway, I found out that the air ticket to Thailand is much more cheaper than flying back to my hometown, Kuching. Hmm, maybe in months to come, flying to Bangkok for a holiday seems to be a great breakaway from my ‘Hi-Tech’ job. Gotta bring friends along as well.

After lunch, Nicole came to my cubicle and started to throw those darts against the board. The way she throws them make her looks quite adorable. Anyway some of my colleagues told me that she as well might have been taken. Well whether that’s true or not, still it’s good for her. And why should I bother? Shouldn’t I? Anyway this time around when I spoke to her, the words came out flawlessly and yup I didn’t stuuttt..tt..terrr my tongue. I guess that’s a sign that I resign her just being a colleague no more no less. I hope it stays that way…sigh…

Oh ya! Decided to call Mag for lunch and was overjoyed when she promised make it even though she would be late tomorrow. Like they say better late than never because I don’t like to go lunch alone on Friday. So there you go, I’ll be off with her for lunch and perhaps Chiang will be joining us as well. This time will she even show up? I mean really?

1 Comments:

At 4:18 PM , Blogger aisoh said...

sigh... *flutter eyes*
so romantica baby... lol...
30/6/2006

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home