unauthorized biography of being jamie

Friday, July 08, 2005

lovely tattoo that is...

I decided only Chiang would come along with me for lunch with Mag instead. And we were at the mall about seven minutes earlier than her. We were waiting for her when I turned around and saw her walking toward us. She was wearing rather pink-colored cardigan covering her sexy shirt with a low-cut neck. Even in that she still looks terrifically adorable. Of course that’s always Mag that I’ve known.

Unfortunately Chiang have to leave for the office early due to his on-going training and maybe that’s going to be the last time that we ever gonna have lunch together since I’ve decided not to trouble her with my invitation for lunch every now and then anymore. Because I learned from her that her boss starts to be a bit demanding of her. And besides, she got classes to attend to and having her to juggle between these things would be much of a hassle for her then. (Unless if she’s the one who ask me out for lunch instead. Imagine if I can’t make it upon her request that would be tragic isn’t it?). As I have promised her earlier, I was to bring her to the Korean Restaurant and luckily it wasn’t as packed as it might have at this time of the hour. Well gradually the place started to be crowded and I think I have to talk a little bit louder.

As we were talking about life and stuff like that, I noticed something that I haven’t seen for quite sometimes now. It’s her tattoo just right above her right breast. Even now I could still picture her tattoo quite clearly. It’s of a witch riding a broom overshadowing a yellow-colored moon. I just don’t why but I like it – the motif and the color-blend. For a moment I thought the time went elapsed as the sight of the tattoo itself was kinda recalling back my memories of years ago. Oh yeah, if Mag’s tattoo is above her right breast, then when Mandy showed hers to my amazed eyes, it is above her left instead. Mandy’s depicting a sun but it is more of a typical tattoo-ink colored. Hmm..the moon and the sun? I got to learn that Mag and Mandy are best friends since secondary school and that explained why both went to get their own tattoo each. What a great friendship they have there. So unlike me and my so-called best friend Mac. It’s kind of ---err…a long story goes best untold…

You see, when I first saw their tattoos, I was quite amazed with what they have decided to do. They were still a student back then and having needles piercing thru their delicate skin was never less than a daring act. I did thought of commenting on her startling tattoo…but then again I think it won’t be proper at all. Because when she let me see it, it was years ago and this is now. Things changed right? And so do people…I presumed.

But what would happen if one eclipses another? Like the sun and the moon and perhaps like me and Mac? You wouldn’t want to know…

* did I mention how adorable she looks like? Nicely dyed-hair and that smile and the clear brown eyes of hers… (Didn’t mention them to her though ‘coz I think I would be too much of a compliment for her in one day :-))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home