unauthorized biography of being jamie

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

debbie asked me out...err why is that?

To my ultimate surprise, Debbie messaged me asking me out this Sunday and I mean what was that all about. Why out of a sudden? Why now? But since it is to be on Sunday evening, I was a bit reluctant to go because I don’t think I would like to miss my mass session. So instead of meeting her somewhere, I invited her to come along. Would she want to? Let’s wait and see.

******

Now, back in my room, lying on my bed with my full belly (of course after that gloomy affair between Fadzil and Marina during dinnertime) my mind started to linger around the moment when Debbie was still around. She has this tomboyish attitude - rough, aggressive and boy the way she walks, it’s like nobody business. Well she always likes to ask me why I was so ‘weak’ unlike any typical tough and macho guy she expected me to be. What a silly question that was. That’s what her first impression on me and how she slowly learned how wrong her perception was. Duh!

Anyway the first time I saw her, I thought she was a Sabahan chick only to find out that she was not but a big-eye Chinese gal. I like the idea of having her as a friend only since I came to realized that she’s taken. Being an uninvited third party was never my agenda. Way no! But only if she doesn’t open her mouth to speak her mind out, only if she doesn’t move around and walk like she walks and act like she acts (only if she the last girl there is) I might consider that. Fighting a battle for a wrong cause…errr well on second thought, I prefer not to. Don’t play that type of game. Never been (well if my memories serve me right) and hopefully never will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home