unauthorized biography of being jamie

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

what am i gonna do...

Was browsing thru my Friendster mail inbox when I decided to check some of the recently posted bulletin. There was one where it’s about a girl sharing her frustration and disappointment of her relationship with her boyfriend.

Questions from a heartbroken gurl....
1. What will u do if ur boyfren lie to u for the
whole ur relationship time???
2. How do u feel when u trully love sumone more
than u love urself but they betray it???
3. How do u feel if ur boyfren flirting with other
gurl when u at a place to study for both of u and
ur boyfren??
4. How do u feel if u found out dat ur boyfren
having sex with other gurl while u still his
girlfren???
5. what should i do, even all the question above
happen i still love him with all my heart???
6. what does it mean dat i still love him???
7. am i stupid???
8. what have i done wrong???

The guy apparently was cheating on her ever since she left for her study somewhere abroad. Thing like this is more or less likely to happen between couples I thought to myself. Out of pity, I checked on her profile and WTF!!! Isn’t that my younger brother’s girlfriend pictures?!! And her name confirms it all…that is her. I met her on a few occasions because sometimes my brother would bring his girlfriend along whenever we went out. I didn’t see it coming but was dumbfounded nevertheless…this is not good. As far as I know, sometimes my younger brother would share his secret with me and sometimes I simply brushed them off assuming that it wasn’t that bad after all. I never quite welcomed such a revelation but still he’s my brother. He did mention about his relationship a few times but I would have never expected to read about it online. I guess finding out this exact issue from a different perspective totally altered my point of view.

Should I interfere or something? Or simply let it be… Who am I to say anything about other’s relationship? People do make mistakes every now and then and I must admit that I was once like him. Advising him on stuff like this will make me look a bit unusual. I love my younger brother but on the other hand, cheating on your girlfriend is definitely a no no...I mean it's just so wrong Just let them learn by their mistakes Jamie, and perhaps that will do it…hopefully

******

Went down for a puff through the back exit and noticed that the stall didn’t have the tables laid out at their usual spots. Perhaps that old guy was doing some cleaning to that front section of the building. Couple of hours later, I went down again for a puff and still those tables were not there. What’s going on here? This started to look a bit unusual here. So when I bumped into some of my M.O. colleagues, they said that we would have a new place for our tea break because a new café is to be opened soon. Means that the old guy who used to have his tables laid out at that very section would no longer be allowed to do that any more. Ah ha, could smell some competition here, anytime soon.

So me and Daniel went down to buy something from his stall and I saw him pondering of something while eating a bread for lunch. Thinking of his stall I guess. He didn’t seem to be in his usual cheerful mood. Took another bite from that bread, started to make me feel sorry for him…sigh…what can I do?

*******

(* Suddenly it reminded me of what Fadzil had told me weeks ago that ISCM has planned to extend its office by occupying the second floor which currently accommodates a private college. Oddly he asked me to keep it quiet. I mean what’s so secretive about it. Maybe they just want to give us a surprise huh?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home