unauthorized biography of being jamie

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Asian faces in Amazing Race...whoa!!!

Me and my housemates decided to roam the city although initially I was a bit reluctant to go. Everything was fine until Marina started to show how upset she was at something ( I don’t wish to know). After we parked the car, we walked along the sideways in Sungei Wang with me decided it would be best if I tailed them a bit further behind as to give them spaces to talk and settle things down. To be frank, it kind of embarrassing for grown up adults to keep contantly arguing over something insignificant. And right in the middle of public eyes, it’s such a disgrace. I know couples they do argue from time to time. But to do it in front of me while I’m with them, it’s just sad…real sad…

And so there I was standing somewhere isolated from the unpleasant view of those two sour faces. I just forgot that just by standing still expectantly alone might have made me look like one of those ‘bapa ayam’ or pimps notoriously strolling down the sideways. With a cigarette in my hand, some passerby did give me a curious and awkward look. Some girls even stared at me as if I was a debutante gigolo in Sg. Wang. Alright! That’s not cool at all, isn’t it?

Oh yeah…I think they should be perfect to join this Amazing Race (national t.v. somemore). Just imagine that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home