unauthorized biography of being jamie

Saturday, July 02, 2005

my phone went 'kaput'...

Got a call from Angie few minutes before midnight and how I missed talking to her. Up till now I just don’t quite exactly know how am I related to her. She is among the few female friends that earned my trust and respect. One of the things that I like about her is that she is quite an honest person. It has been few months since I didn’t meet up with her. My brother used to tell me that now she looks more ladylike but trendier (any such word). We talk for a while and at one point, I even try to make myself sound angry over someone (her friend)…I mean really really angry, only for her to reply and asked me “how’s my life?” What? That’s it? C’mmon lar, I put a lot of energy (mantra) for being angry (or pretended to be angry) over something (which is nothing). Perhaps she would never buy that I will ever get angry over something or someone. Well I guess she always right. Anyway can’t help but to ask her of the Gundam figurine that she had asked me to buy.

Since I have just reloaded my phone, I think it would be better if I started to reply those messages that Steph had sent me a while ago. Just as I was about to sent the first message, my old phreaking phone suddenly went kaput. Darn it! I think it must have survived well over its expiry date. But why now?! Just when was about urghh…Why oh why?! So I hurled the phone against the wall in my room. Erggh…are you crazy? Actually no…just make a do with its cover only. Don’t know why but I can’t seemed to emulate any act of violence…sigh…now with the sight of broken plastic on the floor, I decided to pick that (frightened phone…yah man…as if I have served it a warning) and try to ‘revive’ it back to life…but this time I accidentally broke the tiny switch placed on top of it…well you know what they say, ifrom bad to worst. So I just gave up and left that fateful phone lying in the middle of my bedroom floor. Nah just a phone…better get a new one though.

1 Comments:

At 4:14 PM , Blogger aisoh said...

ooo... manas baby? lol..
anyway, steph is wiwi rite?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home