unauthorized biography of being jamie

Sunday, July 10, 2005

darn it...how could i be so d*mb at times...

As I have expected, me and Debbie didn’t go out and I didn’t get the chance to show the church that I always go to. Luckily, I didn’t take her seriously knowing her that well. But what upset me was that she didn’t inform me earlier that she might not be able to go. That’s it. So I sent her a friendly message to ‘char kuey tiaow’ her attitude if she is to have friends around her. Well she did apologized though. Was i really that upset? Nah...just pulling her
legs and felt a bit bored waiting for the mass to start, that's all. well that's no good Jamie

******

I was in the LRT on my back from the office after a lengthy dart session alone (maybe I was alone and maybe I wasn’t) when I spontaneously (accidentally) asked Steph to pick me up at the airport next coming Sunday. Only to realized that my plan might backfires. Why? Angie would be there as well and things might looks nasty. Darn it! Shouldn’t have asked Steph or Angie to pick me up at the same time. Definitely is my fault. Sometimes I just don’t know how can I be that dumb? I guess the only best thing to do right now is to find reason (a very very good one of course) why one of them shouldn’t drive all the way up to the airport. But what could it be? Worry not, still got 2 weeks to think of it…phew….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home