unauthorized biography of being jamie

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

she must have misunderstood me...

Just when I was about to call it a day, my phone was beeping. I wondered who would send message at this time of the hour. Ah I see. It was Jess. As far as I am concern, that’s the last thing that I ever wanted from her. Nothing personal though. Just want to bury the hatchet. My last encountered with her ended up quite awfully unexpected. I mean sleeping with her was nothing but more of a nuisance to me. She’s a nice person but it was a mistake nevertheless. Having a relationship with a friend that you hardly take time to notice before was a bad spontaneous decision I made. Anyway it’s past tense and let bygone be bygone. Enough said.

When I read the messages from my phone, I just couldn’t believe that she have got hold of Radin phone number. I think she has misunderstood my intention when I rang her up a day earlier. Since Jess happens to be her friend and I couldn’t get my call thru whenever I try to call Radin, it makes me worry sick that something bad might had happened to her. All I want to know was her well-being. That’s it. Nothing more nothing less. From the way I see it, it seems that she wants something to bloom out of my friendship with Radin.

I guess she still doesn’t really know me. I’m not kinda guy who’s keen on hooking up with any girls that I like. When I like someone, it’s just a preference; not a statement of commitment or anything beyond that. Can’t blame her though, I know she has good intention but I don’t do charity.



Anyway, I do appreciate her effort and stuff like that because it means that she is trying to mend the friendship that we used to have. But I think we best remain a stranger to each other…

1 Comments:

At 4:10 PM , Blogger aisoh said...

hmm.. lol.. can see her face lei..
:P
30/6/2006

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home