unauthorized biography of being jamie

Thursday, July 14, 2005

there she goes again...

Last night was just superb. So I decided that today I better be a bit low-profile and be sober instead for the rest of the day. Pek Mun, one my team manager was walking by before she stop and asked “So I guess all the expenses for your dress was worth it, right?’ Well of course it was I thought to myself…

******

It was around 9:30pm when I heard Nicole decided to call it a day. As she was leaving her cubicle and was walking slowly toward my cubicle before passing by, she suddenly said jokingly ‘Jamie, don’t pretend ah…”. Perhaps if I just tweak the meaning of the very sentence like this – ‘Jamie, don’t pretend ah …that u don’t like me…’ LOL! I guess Aiesas overheard that when I noticed her sliding on her chair to the side of her cubicle and loudly clearing her throat sarcastically. Well actually she knew quite well that I have a bit of infatuation for that cute Nicole. But that’s okay because isn’t anything beyond that.

2 Comments:

At 12:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ehemmm!!
(one word worth thousand meaning)

p/s: i know, you are smiling!!

 
At 2:07 PM , Blogger jamie said...

ah...i thought u'll nvr noticed... :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home