unauthorized biography of being jamie

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

anymore champagne?

Nine staff in Hogan department got their promotion recently. Tang and Jess were among them. So they decided to hold a dinner buffet at PJ Hilton right after the office hour. Well it wasn’t at the ballroom like last time but in some classy restaurant I don’t even know what to call it. Me, Ah Bee, Aiesas and Amy were seated at a table at the corner. One thing for sure was that the food they laid out on the table was much better than what we had during our ceremony last Thursday.

And did I mention about the champagne? It was superbly fine. I mean I could gradually feet it flowing thru my veins and spinals before it ended up in every cell in my brain. Now I know why champagne always been the favorite for this kind of occasion. Beer? Nah too lite; Wine? It’s just too much. Champagne is just nice. Must have been very expensive champagne huh? Maybe I should buy a few for a toast once I’m back in Kuching.

1 Comments:

At 4:23 PM , Blogger aisoh said...

ayak!! u missed my bday!!
lol.. i buy u wine u don wan... so kure kure..
lol..
30/6/2006

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home