unauthorized biography of being jamie

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

me? the King of the Night? say what...

Oh boy…looks like I have to use all the words there is in my dictionary to describe the glittery and yet memorable night that we had during the ceremony. It all started with a flow of beer running down my empty stomach that I get to lose some of my shyness, slowly gained my wackiness and of course some crazy ideas of how should I turn out tonight. I didn’t want the night to die out of my dullness but rather something I am natural with – spontaneous crazy act. Something I miss of being for quite sometimes now. Just don’t know how to write it down in words yet, and mind you not, it is still quite difficult for me to snap out of it. All I know is that I was really off-the-wall. Never let snapshots went off without me being a part of it. From an icy cold moment to God knows what happened to me next.

We have this one event when some of these well chosen honorable guests were picked among the high profile staffs as to let them to decide who were to come onto the stage to do some catwalk in our very own traditional costume. I was among the 8 chosen one. When it was my turn to do the walk, I think I inexplicably transformed into my wackiest character. Before I got to the other end of the stage, my hands were so itchy that I subconsciously unbuttoned my shirt as to do a rather raunchy exposure of myself. Where the heck did that come from?!!! Just couldn’t explain how that erratic antic ends up in the eyes of these poor and traumatized crowds. But eventually I did get the loudest cheers didn’t I? Woohoo! Honestly I’m still strictly like that whenever Im with my brothers and my younger sis.

Yup, the event started to hype up slowly. People started to dance and we even formed this ‘train’-hoping dance by crazily moving around the room. And once again I unintentional ended up on the stage when Janet (one of the singer from the GTO band) invited me to dance as the King of the night. Not to forget that Hindi-dance moves by Nel and Prem…I think they did it quite nice and at times…seductive…yeah? The funny Chiang was enjoying the night (was so unlike him the other day) , Kar Wei, KK, Andy – they dance yeah…all right… Bee, Man Pengand Winnie…still a bit shy lei…errr…but Daniel, I noticed him as stiff as a stick. C’mon lar man, Cheer up. Your time will come k? Rudy, Fitri and Faiezul? Were smiling all night long…. What a ‘ ‘Gemilang’ night that was!

I might have forgotten all the senior-ranking staffs around me, I might have unintentional disappeared from some of my colleagues who were sitting somewhere in the corner, I might have look like a fool out there tonight but it doesn’t really matter because all I ever wanted was to enjoy myself tonight. Well was it worth it? Well to be chosen as the King of the Night by the Majority? It’s priceless!!! With that and everything else that I did, I claimed my throne!!!!

2 Comments:

At 6:50 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

is that you? whoa!

 
At 1:07 PM , Blogger jamie said...

hoiya!...u know me. but still undecided whether i should post the photos here...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home