unauthorized biography of being jamie

Thursday, August 18, 2005

she broke the deadlock...finally :-)

That evening while I was watching a movie organized by our company very own Movie Club, I realized that my phone had automatically turned off for no reason…must be some bugs (Nokia phone …what do you expect) and right after I switch it on, I received a sms from her – Mag the Birthday Girl of the Week. Well I thought she’s won’t bother to call me cause I assumed that she was a bit upset that I didn’t wish her Happy Birthday when I was supposed to. So I slowly read the sms and found out how wrong I was. Instead of what I have anticipated, she sounded cheerful as ever and even suggesting for a lunch together sometimes. Oh great!!!

Anyway I kinda glad as well that she finally be able break the deadlock that I’ve imposed on our friendship (She was not aware of this). I mean, months ago, I’ve decided not to trouble her with my invitation for lunch anymore UNLESS she’s the one who makes the initiative to meet up for lunch. So here my chance to see her again…Anything for the Birthday Girl….

2 Comments:

At 5:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ehem!!(again from me)

Jamie!!!
I know that phone is auto phone...(auto turn off)
what do you expect from that phone hah?
You!!!... please take good care of it...OK!

-aiesas

 
At 8:41 AM , Blogger jamie said...

dun wori, it's still in good condition...i guess... :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home