unauthorized biography of being jamie

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

selective hearing...

How I wish at a selective moment that I don’t understand Mandarin or even Cantonese. Why? I just feel a bit uncomfortable when I was referred as a third person. That’s what happened back in the office when one of my seniors, A was talking to another senior, B in Mandarin, asking her to seek my assistance on some of the trivial stuff. I knew damn well that A had every good intention of lightening up B from the current assignments that she had. (Her mother just past away). Really I didn’t mind what A ask me to do and in fact I’m more than grateful that I be able to learn something new today.

Well getting assigned to do some tasks is never the issue here but being referred as the third person is. Anyway, it’s no big deal though….just a clumsy thought…that’s all.

3 Comments:

At 8:12 PM , Blogger hC said...

i think la...if A have 'good' intention..he wouldnt have ask you for your help..just my thought...at least you dont mind helping ;)

 
At 4:30 PM , Blogger aisoh said...

oi, which one should i get? the morpheus thingy bebayar bah. the old version one kah?

 
At 9:08 AM , Blogger jamie said...

of course the free one...(with ad-supported version) well unless u wanna try the full version without the ad...it's ur call...but me? i'm using the free one what....no problem...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home