unauthorized biography of being jamie

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

am i forgetting something here?

today started off badly, i forgot the small change that i need for the bus fare and so i went back to the house. Wasted another five minutes just for that and then suddenly like a blunt bullet hit my ass (as i was halfway to the station), i realized that i forgot another thing - my monthly LRT pass. Sh*t...why oh why?! Ah...be damned with it...

seven minutes later, I was stuck in the middle of the highway watching and waiting for these hi speed flow of vehicles to finally stop, when suddenly two motorbikes crashed into each other before another bikes hit them from behind causing all six of them to crash and hit the ground. And it happened right in front of my eyes, just a few feet away. Those bikes were traveling at such a speed that they slide for a few meters toward me. I managed to move a few steps back. This incident reminds me much of that car chasing scenes where lots and lots of cars hit into each other in Bad Boy movie, but on a much smaller scale.

Well well, how did I react to that? I simply walked past them and crossed the highway when I noticed that the cars were slowing down for a glanced of them scene. Even when I nearly reach the other side of the highway, my mind keep telling me that I was missing something important here. Not until when I was almost at the office that I began to figure it out that instead of crossing the highway, I should have stop and help those poor motorcyclist…Sh*t, how could I be that….WTF is wrong with me? I keep telling myself that as if it’s the rhyme for the day.

******

Now on my way back from work, Chiang messaged me and was reminding me about Mag’s birthday (thanks pal!). Oh Holy Sh*t, I’ve totally forgot about that…how could I even…arggghhh…what was I thinking? What have got into me today?! Anyway I tried to call her later that night but to no avail…I hope she was not sulking or even noticed that I have forgotten her birthday… maybe I should try to call her again later but in the mean time I could get some rest after such a Not-me Day. So there you go again, lying on my bed and slowly wane deeper into my mazes of dream. I missed my shower, I missed my dinner, I forgot to take out my contact lenses and most importantly….I missed the chance to call Mag and wish her for her birthday….sigh…….. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZ zZZZZZZZ zZZZZZZZ zzZZZZZZZZ….

What an ‘extraordinary’ day it was…. No bling bling….. L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home