unauthorized biography of being jamie

Friday, August 19, 2005

ah...i've lost it...

Daniel asked me to come along with him to TTDI for lunch. Well why not coz I know I might end up alone in my cubicle during lunch hour anyway. It was Friday mar, so most of my colleagues prefer to have their lunch at Amcorp Mall…sigh…but I was not in the mood to makan outside…don’t know why UNLESS I got someone to meet up with during that time… like ergg… ***.

*****
Went to her blog later that afternoon and was a bit surprised to read her latest post. It was so emotionally overwhelming that it got me feels a bit down too. A person that I know for so so many years as someone cheerful and jovial, always capable of making my day through her wacky daily posts that somehow today it feels so unfamiliar to me now. She poured her inner thought out and yet wrote it so beautifully because it reminded me of myself in one way or another. My conscience keep telling me something that I refused to believe - she was referring to someone wasn't she? (someone I know?)…was it errr?

*****

Oh ya…I lost my LRT monthly pass. I think I might have dropped it somewhere on my way out of the office. Initially it didn’t really bother me to lose that card which cost me RM95. But right after I paid my ticket at the counter for that one single trip back home that I gradually felt the effect it has on me. Without the monthly pass, traveling between the house and the office is like having to stop at the petrol station for refuel… see?

Sadly, I think that’s why most people started to appreciate something or even someone even more once they lost it. Today I’m one of them…. :-(

2 Comments:

At 1:22 PM , Blogger aisoh said...

thank you for the thingy you posted. it was beautiful. a dying man huh? and i thot i have problems. i got your songs. keep 'em coming! didn't know my post would be infectious. sorry if i dragged you or anyone down. ;D

 
At 1:38 PM , Blogger jamie said...

hey...no prob!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home