unauthorized biography of being jamie

Monday, June 20, 2005

too much of a gesture

As usual, Daniel would come over to my cubicle and took some of my Pringles. If not that, then he must be bored to death having nothing to do the whole day in the office. I think he must have been damned frustrated to find out that his contract was extended instead of u know… and that was last Friday. But today he seems a bit jovial and perhaps out of tunes.

After lunch, we decided to go down for a break, taking a puff or two, can’t remember. But what I did remember was that we laughed out loud like nobody business when the old guy who I assumed to be the owner of this small café gave an unexpected verbal gesture as to show that I’m a no-good in smoking. With that in his sight, Daniel laughed hysterically as to assume that I s*cked his old cock before. Damn embarrassing moment. That’s low…real low.

Being the Daniel that I know, he never missed the opportunities to have his corrupted mind runs the mill. Back in the office, he was ‘complaining’ that he wasn’t able to focus on things that he was supposed to do. Yeah right, like you have anything better to do I thought to myself.

I didn’t mind what have happened a while ago (instead it was funny but in a wicked way), as long he could keep his thought out of the misery knowing damn well he would never be pleased with that contract extension. Of course I have to admit that I did enjoy the moment. But that should only occur only once…ok buddy?. Now it make me wonder why he finds s*cking c*ck is so amusing? perhaps...nah...pity that old guy...

1 Comments:

At 10:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey buddy, is not about just s*cking :) but.. bout HISAP...
OLD GUY:"dia tak hisap....."
hahahahaha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home