unauthorized biography of being jamie

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

me pc online...woohoo!

went to lowyat to buy the network card and its cable (20m long! sh*t ! what was i thinking..too long lar) for my pc... bought something else too... a 512mb Toshiba Thumdrive...well x for me but my uncle.

spent a couple of hundred $$$ for these things alone...and that's when my credit card came in handy. sign the bill and ready to go home.

once in my room, plugged in the network card and the cable, and walla...me online...
and been spending most of my time sitting in front of my pc...thinking of what i could do with my new found escapade...

2 Comments:

At 8:56 AM , Blogger Shakia said...

Well isn't it great... :-P so like in 2 years you'll be out to buy wireless lan cards??

 
At 1:36 AM , Blogger jamie said...

well maybe...or even better...bluetooth-ing..who knows...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home