unauthorized biography of being jamie

Saturday, October 15, 2005

laundry day

Woke up around noon with a mild headache…don’t know why but maybe I’ve been eating the fast food once too often (having McD for dinner almost every night?). Hmm…I think I must have slept after a few pages reading thru my new book – The Naked Prey.

I need to do something around here and besides it’s my first Saturday staying in this house. Let me think real hard… oh ya! I got to go and find that laundry place! So once there, I asked that lady of how soon I would be able to come and collect my ‘baju’s and she simply said that this Monday…err what? If that’s the arrangement, then it means that I would have nothing to wear…haiya! So unlike the previous laundry place that I always go to in Cheras, which guaranteed that they would get things done within one day…

Never mind I thought to myself, coz it simply means that I need to go out there and do some shopping again…ehem…what a lame excuse for me to spend the $$$...kaching!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home