unauthorized biography of being jamie

Friday, October 14, 2005

a crude joke eh? tht's just unnecessary...

Today’s the last day of the preliminary round for our inaugural Dart Competition. Since I was chosen to be one of the judges, one of the thing that I didn’t enjoy doing was to count the accumulated scores from the three-throws and finally to get it deducted from 501 and so on and so forth till the scores reach 0… you see I just can’t explain why I find it hard to do things mathematically nowadays, so unlike myself a few years back…heck no!

(… I guess the nicotine is slowly killing my brain cell one by one or maybe I can blame it on the computers that simply do most of the processing like ergg you typed in 1 + 1 to get it to answer 2. You see you err… ok…I’m getting more dependent on them computers than my own well gifted mind. I think that’s how I’m losing it) …

Anyway back to the competition, we normally would let those teams to warm up before they start they games. As it’s my turn to monitor this next team (which consist of Dave, a one tall lanky Australian, Hamdan and Aini the new MO staff), Dave was doing some warming up throw when Aini said something out loud as to make it sound funny “Apasal Dave baling macam bapok?” (Bapok – transvestite). The room was filled with charity laughter. Huh? Was the remark even necessary I thought to myself? Err…wait I still didn’t get the joke…was it supposed to be funny or what? i wonder if she ever watched the Dart Competition on TV before? that’s just how some of the world-class player throws the dart. C’mmon tell me lar, who’s the one that earned your team the winning point? Dave wasn’t it…hmm who’s the joke now?

I wonder how she would feel if someone who has the same attitude as her would simply show up and say “Apasal kau nampak macam bapok?”

Ever since I sat down with them MO staff, I just don’t know why she likes to make Dave the butt of her jokes…what’s so funny anyway?

Heck with tht, I ain’t no saint too… -n-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home