unauthorized biography of being jamie

Monday, October 10, 2005

ah.. Dart Competition eh?

… today’s the day when the Dart Competition would be held. I can say that my skill is kinda above average but when it comes to competition like this, I find my hard-earned ability is anything but redundant. Me, Nel and Rudy named our team The Dart Vaders and the funny thing is that most of the people I know in the office, they regard us to be among the favourite to win the competition. i think it’s must be the impression they had when they noticed me practicing on dart throws every now and then. I know it’s unfair to say that to have me in the team is like to have a hand on the trophy already.

C’mmon lar people…it’s a team competition. if neither one of us perform well, than of course the result shows…I mean as a team… and so that’s how I’m going to tell ya’all…how we as a team overtly killed by our own high expectation…sigh…

Anyway, we’re a bit hyped up once we were informed of the other two teams that we’re gonna play against. One all-girls team and the other one didn’t look as much competitive as they look like…and so they say how look can be so deceiving… kuang kuang kuang!

Five minutes into the game, that team had just thrown their last dart (a double checkout)…what the heck!!!...another five minutes, the all-girls team, they too managed to end the game well ahead of us… hey wait!!! what about my team? Errh…it took us about 25 minutes or something to end it…sad sad sad… :-(

Me and my teammates were a bit flabbergasted and of course didn’t know what better things to say to each other… I could see that frustrated look on Nel’s face and Rudy’s as well… my oh my…

What else can I say… it’s a reminisce of my ’99 Battle of the Band Night…why does it has to happened again… anyway one thing for sure, few moments before we managed to end the game, we really did enjoyed ourselves… I think that‘s matter most…or was it really?

2 Comments:

At 3:37 PM , Blogger aisoh said...

ei.... u pindah oready.... how's the place? ur own little heaven at last.. take a picture for us to see!! and oh, those girls kicked your asses hard huh? hehe.. ;)

 
At 5:51 PM , Blogger jamie said...

like the room of course, but need time to adapt to my new environment. i mean instead of waking up damn early, i need to train myself of waking an hour later than before :-P;

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home