unauthorized biography of being jamie

Sunday, October 09, 2005

yeah.. back to Church on Sunday...as if something bound to happen..

I think I’ve missed the Church mass for five weeks now. So I decided not to make it a habit. Once there, I was a bit surprised coz the church seem to be well-crowded than usual. Anyway I had my seat way up front.

Right after the gospel reading, the choir started to sing a song of praise, a kinda find my peace within me when suddenly a middle-age guy who stood right in front of me, I think must be in his late 40s, started to shout gibberish thing so loud and sudden that it freaked people around him. Oh wait! He didn’t stop there, when a few moments later, he started to cry hysterically and slowly it fades to a resentful sobbing. WTF?! Oops…didn’t mean to swear in the House Of God but never mind…skipped this alright?

To be honest, this incident that happened right in front of my eyes did make me a bit uncomfortable. C’mmon lar what would you do if a place which supposedly filled with abstinence and sobriety, cracked by an unthinkable stunt… not an everyday scene I must say.

You see, it usually takes about half an hour to end the mass right after the gospel reading. So that was how long the guy remained with his antics. It’s really amused me to watch the dumbfounded church wardens as they didn’t know what to do with this guy… someone with a wicked display of emotions, angry, confused and at most of the time, sorrow…but of what? Only he knows…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home