unauthorized biography of being jamie

Saturday, October 22, 2005

my ordinary kind of Saturday Nite…yet again…

To get the day started, I went to the office to finish some of the assignments…not that I can’t make it this coming Monday, it’s just that I like to be ahead of my schedule that’s all.

Oh yeah… on my way out of the office, I think passing by the pantry was some kind of a mistake…why? The pool table is in there…so you guess…I spent my time playing and doing some trick shots here and there until one guy came up and introduced himself as someone from the same state…Mirian guy eh? Didn’t know that he’s from Miri. So we played one round of pool while we talked about ourselves and how we ended up working far away from our hometown…

tick tick tick…it 8:30 pm…hmm guess I’ll better get going to the city coz I need to change some of the DVDs that I bought yesterday… they’re just not up to my standard…I mean the sounds suck and the picture quality…it makes you to think whether you might need to get a spectacles or something….

******

About 10pm, I met up with my ex-housemates. Didn’t see them ever since I’ve moved in to my new place… you know to be honest, I missed them…really…anyway we hanged out at place called Souled Out in Sri Hartamas. Never been to that part of town before but I kinda like it. They have this big screen showing a live match between Arsenal and Man City. Unfortunately, the Arse team won the match thru a spot kick.

Oh ya…of all the places in KL, Constantine, Marvin they were there too. What a small world! I found them sitting by the bar. I gotta to tell you that Cons…he’s one massive bear – built perfectly for a game of Rugby and Marvin, I guess he still enjoy the visits to the gym, well-tone physique. Anyway, they told me that they’ve been there since this evening…whoa! Booze time eh?

******

We were on the highway when I noticed some bikers on our left. Ok…there’s this girl sitting at the back and she’s was wearing a mini and I tell you, those legs… just a-must see. And I errg…I was checking her out and had my eyes affixed to her for a while. She noticed me and she looked back at me… man I tell you… as our eyes were locked on each other, I think I unintentionally gave away my Award-winning smile… I have to… well? Of course she smile back at me and not only that…it seemed that it’s her turn to check me out when she hastily raised her head to get the better view of me sitting at the back of the car… but it only lasted a few seconds as our car was slowly getting ahead of them…hmmm… forgot this one tiny detail, she was actually with another guy… the funny things was that I just can’t explain why both of us decided to ignore the guy for that brief period of time…wonder why…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home