unauthorized biography of being jamie

Sunday, October 23, 2005

they lost my boxer...sigh...

I went to the laundry that evening to collect my clothes back. Once in my room, the first thing that came to my mind was to check on my red boxer. F*ckaroo…it’s not there…I couldn’t believe it so I checked again…yup it’s not there! Man! I was so crossed that I walked around my room like nutty caveman as I keep trying to figure out whether I really did send it to the laundry the other day. I tried to recall what I did last Friday but honestly, I knew well by doing just that, I would recall nothing coz my memories never quite served me right. My mind is in fact a bit disorganized nowadays.

It’s just a boxer dude! You may say… but to me it’s one new expensive boxer okay… couldn’t believe that they can be so careless with my stuff…sh*t! What’s the point of paying them for them service anyway. This suck!

So I went back to that laundry but to my amusement, it was closed half an hour earlier than what I’ve been told. Huh? Oh yeah!... if a friend of mine knows about what happened today, I’d bet that she’ll be goddamn happy to hear it as she never quite an avid fan of me wearing a boxer. Why is that?

Ahhh…long story…

3 Comments:

At 6:25 AM , Blogger Shakia said...

aaahh lost red boxers... any good brand, eh?

 
At 12:04 AM , Blogger jamie said...

hehe...it is err it was... ah anyway...not used to see 'myself' in red...

 
At 1:58 AM , Blogger Shakia said...

Well... I guess you came up with it now!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home