unauthorized biography of being jamie

Saturday, October 08, 2005

moving in to my new place...finally

I’m officially moved in to my new place in Kelana Jaya, a spacious room of a double storey house. Like the neighborhood and above all, I just love the expediency that comes with it. From here (and that’ll be the Kelana Jaya LRT Station), to my office? Just a two-station in between. Guess I’ll have all the luxury to wake later in the morning…no more morning rush. Yeah forget the traffic…

I was grateful that my housemates were willing to help me moving my stuffs to my new place. And of course after the trip, I’ve promised them a dinner treat somewhere in KJ also. The only place that I could think of was Ming Tien. Didn’t know why but I just can’t wait to unpack my stuff…wooohooo!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home