unauthorized biography of being jamie

Saturday, September 24, 2005

ATM Card...where are thou?

Saturday, if I wish to reflect it, was not as good as I have anticipated. Why? Firstly, my ATM card has made its ‘home’ in the ATM machine for the rest of the weekends coz apparently the machine has ‘telan’-ed my card. Ominously f*ck! But that’s ok since I managed to withdraw a few hundreds to spend for my weekends.

(Yeah I spent my whole day in the office) Wandering around the office like a restless soul…not even close of being myself - the enchanted spirit. From hours of pool games with those Philippine colleagues, endless practice session on dart and watching football match between Liverpool against forgot liao what team thru Astro (yup it was finally installed in the R&R room last Saturday)… doesn’t really matter you know…

Secondly, there’s going to be no second…so that’s it

Anyway…I could care less of that ATM Card…come this Monday, I hope someone will returns it to me or Zairul the MO guy who’s in charge of that ATM machine, would retrieve it for me…one way or another, it should be in my wallet eventually…

1 Comments:

At 9:49 AM , Blogger aisoh said...

wah.... so very new yorky.... how's everythin? found a place oledi kah? been very very very very very busy lately. barely have anytime to breathe!! i just sempat posted my 'first encounter with saratok'. gotta rush. class again....... <(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home