unauthorized biography of being jamie

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

It’s here… finally!

Went to the pantry after lunch hour and was a bit curious when I bumped into my colleagues, standing there with their eyes affixed at the entrance door as if they were anticipating something coming thru. Some of them were seen moving a number of tables out of the room. Hmm… must be something big eh? So I asked them “Eh, What’s going on?” Without even moving his head, Zairul simply reply “ Pool Table…”

Woohoo!…Pool Table wor!…finally! I guess from time to time, if I ever find the time to wander around the office…let’s just say that I’ll be in the pantry… :-) …anyway let’s not get over-excited over it coz the dartboards are coming soon… just about time…

******

Went to the pantry around 3 something and played my first pool game after such a long time didn’t play. And you know what, I‘ve beaten this guy from Philippines. Whoa! Not to say that I’m that good but it’s always like that. Don’t know why but I played the game without trying to make it any complicated just a simple debut game in the office…if you know what I mean…

BTW, later Nurul had asked me to buy more dart sets coz she said that the management office is about to organize a dart competition sometimes this month… hmm one good thing after another I must say…

1 Comments:

At 11:30 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hola!

how you doing ding! dong you have a pool table in your office.. and darts and Astro... mayb you can move in there too... live in a cellar or attic.. daimm... how about a place where the musicians in the office can jam?

dang... my blog is getting flooded with spam... shite.. how did you get this CAPTCHA thingy on here?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home