unauthorized biography of being jamie

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Room Hunting... part1

As I have a few more days before I move out, that afternoon, I spent most of my time browsing thru the online ads for the available rooms. Found a few and that’s when my headache start coz I have too many decisions to make. Should I go for the classy place to stay in like a condo or a lavish apartment or somewhere more convenient in term of the distance and the rental?

*****

After the office hour I have this appointment with one fella who owns this place in Pantai Hill Park Condominium. The problem was that I didn’t quite know how to get there on my own. Gotta to find a way. I was so pleased when a colleague of mine, Aiesas offered to drive me there as she knows the place. How grateful I was I must say.

We kinda a few minutes late for the appointment when the guy called me up whether I’ll be coming to check the room. Hell yeah what a good first impression that was… anyway as we strolled round place, it was quite a perfect place for me. Love the neighborhood, the surrounding with it soothing ambience, the tennis court and even the swimming pool…yeah!

But still, all of this worth nothing if I don’t like the room that I was about to see. When the guy finally showed the room to me, I felt a bit disappointed as it didn’t live up to my expectation. It was too small and worst it doesn’t even have a window. Oh great I don’t think I would like to suffocate myself in there…no! no!

The final verdict? Definitely a no no.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home