unauthorized biography of being jamie

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

down with flu...

Feel a bit unwell today in the office. Yup I’m down with flu. So I just cant stop sneezing every now and then given that I’m in that poor condition. So during lunch I went to a panel clinic to get my medicine and a half-day MC with Rudy. Half way there, I decided that we better go for makan first rather than going straight to the clinic. And it’s mamak restaurant serving Nasi Kamdar…

The place that we had our lunch was a bit crowded and yet the foods are not cheap either. Never mind that coz all that I was thinking was to fill my empty stomach. I think it’s quite normal that whenever I’m down with flu, I could feel my hands shaking from time to time. I guess I’ve consumed too much energy oledi wheneverI sneeze…that’s why I always craving for foods…

*****

Nel, my colleague called me up and said “I’m gonna kick you!” (oh no…it was just a friendly threat). What trigger her to say that? Hmmm… so she mentioned this photo which has been submitted for our ISCM Photo Contest. In that photo, I was caught doing silly face as Nel was seated beside me. errr…as far as she is concerned, that’s not the reason she called me up. Okay…. maybe I missed out some of the photo details here…actually in that photo, I was caught as if I was about to kiss her (and with my silly face perfectly intact)… hehehe…

Don’t worry Nel, it’s a work of art anyway… I was just there to spice up the photo that’s all… and oh..btw, do u want me to post the photo here in my blog? :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home