unauthorized biography of being jamie

Monday, September 19, 2005

careless whisper?

Guess what!… I met Debbie in the bus – a jammed packed one. She was sitting somewhere at the back and waving lightly at me. I was a bit surprised but managed to keep myself under control… so there I was standing beside her, with such a silly grin on my face, and said “Heyyyy…What are u doing here?…I thought your on leave today…” “Yeah I am but went out with my friends…the (beauty) salon is closed today so…” we kept on talking but I find it a bit awkward talking while standing beside her, I didn’t mind that.

Hmmm… she’s wearing mini skirt today eh? Niccceee… coz I never saw her wearing one before… and that’s when some of the passengers got off the bus leaving a few empty seats at the back - way back…damn! Looks like I have to sit myself there…sigh… never mind…

As the bus kept on hitting the bumps on the road, suddenly I heard a cracking sound…WTF…so I looked around… nothing ler… so I readjusted myself on the seat, placing my bumps gently back on the cushion-less seat, suddenly the seat started to crack from the side. Shit! I got to move my cute ass fast…hell yeah…what a heroic thinking… ‘The Save of The Day’? yeah…

Anyway, my stop was next and as I walked toward the exit, she looked up and said “Ok..see yaaaa!” smiling…hmmm… I stop and turned around and whispered SOMETHING (...) in her ear… she was definitely please… and so I guess that’s how I made my grand exit…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home