unauthorized biography of being jamie

Friday, September 16, 2005

what a pleasant evening with her...

So there I was again, waiting for Debbie at the Starbuck, reading ‘Armadillo’ novel while puffing my Marboro Light cigarettes one after another. She finally standing there and helped herself seated opposite me. Do I like what I see? Well, I was… err… I mean I am… err… whatever. This time around she’s wearing light green body hugging shirt and I love the way she wears it – unbuttoned almost down to her errr… hmmm…

We had our dinner near my place. We talked and this time I shouldn’t forget to ask her more about herself. Yes, although we’ve known each other for almost a year now, I barely knew her personally because she seldom talked about herself. I don’t think the language is any much the reason that makes it hard for her to express herself. And the thing is that I find it odds coz if I converse in Mandarin, it’s kinda uneasy for her unless she speaks in Cantonese…which I can’t speak. What a trade-off that is… but the moment that we shared was great. I really enjoyed her company. And I couldn’t remember the last time I really opened up myself to anyone except for that one special person Rebecca. Coz 6 years was a very long time I must say…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home