unauthorized biography of being jamie

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

when December comes...

I got a phone call from my eldest brother, Andrison that morning in the office. Didn’t have the chance to talk to him for quite some time now. I guess he’s been quite occupied with his work in Philly. But I was excited to learn that he plans to come back to Malaysia after been in U.S. for years. And his girlfriend a New Yorker, will make the December trip as well…whoa!

Well, actually that’s been one of the reasons why I decided to move out. So when they do come over to Malaysia, there’s always a place in KL that welcomes them to stay as long as they want to – my new apartment or maybe condominium. But for now, I’ll keep my fingers crossed…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home