unauthorized biography of being jamie

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Godfather...

Didn’t go out to the city today as planned but instead I was in the mood for a movie marathon. I figured out that I would be better off watching the Godfather movie trilogy. Those movies are classic and have been one of my fav movies ever since. There was one scene at the end of the Part II where Michael Corleone has his man to terminate his elder brother Freddo. With a shot right into the back of Fred’s head while he was praying “Hail Mary”. I was uneasy about that.(and poor Fred, he would have never thought that was going to be his last prayer).

Lemme see. It took me almost six hours to finish watching only the first two part of the trilogy From five to eleven in the evening? Well it’s worth my time… and I think I better watch the last installment tomorrow…

2 Comments:

At 10:31 AM , Blogger Divine said...

Saw ur last comment on what i said the other day. Hmm...guess you dont know me at all since you thought that i was being defensive. Tsk..tsk..tsk. So sad for you..

Well, guess this will be my last posting in your "interesting" blog. Too bad you're always over analysing things. Because of that, you are not able to enjoy other things in life without having to analyse every behaviour, words, and practically everything ppl around you do! Guess that's just you. Sad, but true...

 
At 1:17 PM , Blogger jamie said...

haha...alas...at least this time what u said make sense because the comment u gave actually described urself best... don't u think? anyway thnx for dropping by and for the mind-boggling comments too ya :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home