unauthorized biography of being jamie

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Lost my fav dart but found myself date(s)

I was a bit upset when I learned that one of my fav 'silver-coated' darts has been stolen. It was there at the office pantry during lunch time but was gone when I returned to the pantry that evening. Damn bast*rd, penyapu, broomstick, babi! Cilaka punya mangkuk hayun! Ci ci ko nek! @#!%@!!...now say wooossaaaaahhhh!!!

******
You see there’s nothing much I can do for such an imperceptible stupid little crime in the office, so to avenge my frustration, on my way back from the office that evening, I bought myself a PC game - Half-life. Once installed, my sweet little vengeance didn’t live up to that of my expectation (yet) by killing any unwanted characters in it. So I called Debbie and got myself a date tomorrow evening. Was it enough to make me at ease? Nope! And so once again I picked my phone and called Pamela and ended up for a date by the end of November…sigh…

1 Comments:

At 9:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

u forgot a few more things..such as chee cheong fun, char keuy teow..etc..haha

anyway..chill la..now that you have found it back again.. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home