unauthorized biography of being jamie

Thursday, September 08, 2005

we met...finally...

After office hour, I didn’t feel like going back just as yet. So I went to Sg. Wang to have my dinner in Nando’s (yet again) and maybe buying some more DVDs. And the thing is, right after I finished up my dinner, I suddenly felt the urge to call Debbie. Didn’t know why. I guess it was such a right timing when I call her because she just finished working. So she suggested that we meet up at the Starbuck.

I was a bit anxious that I smoke a few more cigarettes while waiting for her to show up and suddenly there she was standing beside me. I just didn’t know what to say but “Hi’. She looks so radiant and lovely. Wearing a white cardigan and jeans, enough to make me to like what I see. It’s been so long since I saw her, talked to her, joking around with her… now there she was…cheerful face. It seems that all her sadness was gone. That’s something good… really.

Well we talked and how I miss talking to her. At all time, I tried to remind myself that I need to restrain myself from talking about things that would remind her of her relationship. There’s no need to go there. She’s happy, I’m happy. Good enough…

*****

I just don’t know why but a metaphor keep playing in my mind and it goes like this:

A man and his wife, in their little boat found themselves stranded right in the middle of the ocean. But days later, the man saw an island distance away. So the man said to his wife, “Hey Dude, lookie! There’s a f*cking island right over there!”. But the wife was too weak to stand on her own feet and before she could even say a thing the man said “C’mmon Dude! Let’s swim to the shore, It’ll be days before we can even reach the shore just waiting for the waves to wash the boat to the shore…” The wife hesitated. So the man said “So be it…” and he jumped into the water and started to swim to the shore.

Little did he know that beneath the ocean, unknown sea creatures were at large, preying for foods (anything that move)…and the most ferocious of them all…a toothless sea turtle….yeah a vegetarian one called Mr. Turtle. When the man was about to reach the shore, he suddenly felt a sudden surge of pain on his left foot. He lifted his left foot only to find out that he was stung by a jellyfish. Slowly his feet felt numb and eventually drowned himself.

So what? All that I’m trying to say is that I’ll be the boat! I’ll get her to the shore eventually. As long as she never jump out of the boat, she’ll be there…yes Debbie I’ll get you there…

2 Comments:

At 6:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was seaching blogs, and I found your site! I like it! Maui Babe
If You have a moment please visit my site: fuck

 
At 6:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man charged with killing sex offenders hailed as hero on the Web
Notes of congratulation to Michael Mullen popped up on Web logs as soon as news accounts reported that he had turned himself in, claiming to be the vigilante killer of two convicted child rapists shot in ...
Hot Online Bingo Games @ free bingo site related site.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home