unauthorized biography of being jamie

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Team Building...just about time

It’s Team Building 2005 time. Woohoo! We were in the bus and Rudy was seating on my right when the adorable Nicole decided to sit at the other side. Great! Looks like I was been surrounded with familiar faces. The first two hours of the trip to Kuantan, the bus was filled with conversations. So were we. Well the thing is, I realized that whenever I ended up talking to Nicole, there was no chemistry. I tried, she tried but… . I don’t know why but it’s kinda hard for me to relate to her and vice versa…sigh…

******

We didn’t waste any time as we went straight to the beach, snapping some photos here and everywhere…and Winnie and Ah Bee was teasing me as if I wasn’t man enough to walk the beach under such a hot sun…burn baby burn… should have bought myself shades and lotions – couldn’t stand the shimmering light…sigh…


(photo taken from Kuantan.Regency.Hyatt.com)


Anyway we had these team activities that evening. Quite fun. My team won most of the games but only managed to get the second spot overall…don’t know why. As like any other event, the end was a bit ‘chaotic’ when we started to get ourselves the leftover - white powder and eggs. I was quite unlucky when Nicole flashed err...i mean bashed a plateful of white powder right in my face. And I don’t blame her and the rest of them when they stop whatever they have been doing, laughed at what have become of my hair, my face and my shirt for a full 20 seconds…sigh… What a violence world I’m living today.

Gotta have my ‘revenge’…and Nicole…you better watch out coz in a few while…you’ll have protein on your hair…hehe…and so that’s just what I did… when I cracked an egg on her head… oh…her hair never looked any better… :-) …talking about fun eh? Well it lasted for a few while till all of us were too tired to run around… but I decided to swim by the beach to wash off the powders before Rudy and Andy joined in…can’t remember the last time I swim in the salty seawater…

At night, the resort look so panoramic as the light was strategically placed at every corner. Just the ambience that I like. Right after dinner my other colleagues (Rudy was back in the room watching football) and I went for a walk along the beach which stretches a few kilometers long. Found some crabs on the sandy beach, in the holes and even between the gigantic rocks. Managed to catch one of them. Errr… we saw wild boars too…skimming for food at the far end of the beach… hmmm wild boars huh…no wonder this resort have a 5-star rating – they seem to have ‘everything’ here…

2 Comments:

At 8:03 AM , Blogger aisoh said...

sounds fun. a great place too. you know, sometimes coincidences need to be 'made'in order for chemistry to happen. maybe you should do that. ;>

 
At 9:53 AM , Blogger jamie said...

i'll keep tht in mind... :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home